- Acute Care
- Heart and Vascular Rehabilitation
- Neurologic Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Comprehensive rehabilitation services
Panola Medical Center is dedicated to helping people rebuild their lives after illness and injury. We believe that recovery encompasses both mind and body, so our comprehensive services address both the mental and physical aspects of rehabilitation. Our rehabilitation team includes knowledgeable, caring professionals who are dedicated to providing quality care and support.
Multidisciplinary approach to rehabilitation
Our multidisciplinary team of doctors, nurses, psychologists and therapists deliver a full spectrum of expert care in a supportive environment. Panola Medical Center's talented rehabilitation team is well equipped to provide everything from physical and occupational therapy to a full range of specialized services to assist patients after cancer, heart attack, stroke, orthopaedic injury, surgery or brain injury. Our services include:
- Inpatient care – Our acute-care center provides 24-hour, full-service medical and rehabilitative care.
- Outpatient care – We provide physical, occupational and speech therapy services at our outpatient clinic here at the hospital.
- Pain management services – We offer a variety of therapies to help alleviate pain.