- → Nutritional Services
Nutrition and diet expertise
Whether you want to lose a few pounds, eat healthier to lower your risk of disease, or need help meeting special dietary requirements, our registered dietitians can help. We offer nutritional counseling and education for a variety of health needs, including diabetes, gastrointestinal issues, food allergies and heart disease. Panola Medical Center dietitians offer private, individual consultations and provide:
- Customized nutritional plans.
- Nutrition education on weight control, diabetes, cholesterol management, nutrition during pregnancy and more.
- Behavior modification assistance to develop healthier eating habits.
- Goal setting and motivation.
- Tips for meal planning, preparation and more.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (662) 712-2144.