Why Choose Panola Medical Center?
It’s our mission, it’s your calling
To you, it’s more than a career. It’s a calling. You made a decision to be part of the healing process, to make a difference in people’s lives. At Panola Medical Center, we believe that health care is more than medicine; it’s compassionate care from our experienced team of health care professionals.
At Panola Medical Center, we believe that health care can be a very fulfilling career, particularly when you are able to make a real difference in a patient's life — it intrinsically affects your own life. We seek Associates who:
- Listen to patients and understand what they need.
- We can count on, because you're willing to do what it takes to care for a patient or support the health care team.
- Have good organization and communication skills. Being a critical thinker and problem solver are other key elements.
- Excel at what you do. Some of our best Associates become mentors, showing new employees how to become more caring and effective.
- Are alert and responsive to the needs of your patients, as well as the staff and nursing team.
- Are detail oriented. Health care requires paying attention to numerous details and prioritizing multiple tasks. We look for Associates who can manage effectively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Have strong written and verbal skills, and are effective communicators.